Do you accept out-of-state transfers?

Yes, as long as the firearm is California legal and does not fall under any “assault” pistol or rifle definitions.

If the sale was from a private party, we need an invoice and copy of the seller’s ID so that we may properly log in the firearm and collect sales tax.

If the sale was from a FFL, we need the invoice, CFLC shipment notification and FFL license.